【www.qqxwt.com--英语教案】

I’llgiveyousomeadviceaboutlife.给你生活的忠告Eatmoreroughage;多吃些粗粮;Domorethanothersexpectyoutodoanddoitpain...下面是小编收集整理的英语诗歌集锦十三篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

英语诗歌集锦十三篇

篇一 英语诗歌

  I’ll give you some advice about life.

  给你生活的忠告

  Eat more roughage;

  多吃些粗粮;

  Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;

  给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;

  Remember what life tells you;

  熟记生活告诉你的一切;

  Don’t take to heart every thing you hear. Don’t spend all that you have. Don’t sleep as long as you want;

  不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;

  Whenever you say” I love you”, please say it honestly;

  无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意;

  Whevever you say” I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes;

  无论何时说“对不起”,请看对方的眼睛;

  Fall in love at first sight;

  相信一见钟情;

  Don’t neglect dreams;

  请不要忽视梦想;

  Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;

  深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;

  Find a way to settle, not to dispute;

  用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;

  Never judge people by their appearance;

  永远不要以貌取人;

  Speak slowly, but think quickly;

  慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;

  When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, simle and say, “Why do you want to know?”

  当别人问你不想回答的"问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”

  Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;

  记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;

  Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart;

  给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;

  When someone sneezes say, “God bless you”;

  当别人打喷嚏时,说一声“上帝保佑”;

  If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson;

  如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;

  Remember the three “ respects” .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;

  记住三个“尊”: 尊重你自己; 尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责

篇二 英语诗歌

  They dropped like flakes1, they dropped like stars,

  Like petals2 from a rose,

  When suddenly across the June

  A wind with fingers goes.

  They perished in the seamless grass, --

  No eye could find the place;

  But God on his repealless list

  Can summon every face.

  他们雪片般落下,他们流星般落下,

  象一朵玫瑰花的花瓣纷纷落下,

  当风的手指忽然间

  穿划过六月初夏。

  在眼睛不能发现的地方,--

  他们凋零于不透缝隙的草丛;

  但上帝摊开他无赦的名单

  依然能传唤每一副面孔。

篇三 英语诗歌

  是谁--

  Who is --

  把无知的我们领进宽敞的教室,

  The ignorance of us into a spacious classroom,

  教给我们丰富的知识?

  Teach us a wealth of knowledge?

  是您!老师!

  Is your teacher!

  您用辛勤的汗水,

  You use the sweat of hard work,

  哺育了春日刚破土的嫩苗。

  Groundbreaking just feeding the spring of nenmiao.

  是谁--

  Who is --

  把调皮的我们

  The naughty we

  教育成能体贴帮助别人的人?

  Education can be considerate of the people to help others?

  是您!老师!

  Is your teacher!

  您的关怀就好似和煦的春风

  Your words are still fresh and warm.

  温暖了我们的心灵。

  Warm our hearts.

  是谁--

  Who is --

  把幼小的我们

  To our young

  培育成成熟懂事的少年?

  Teenagers grow into mature sensible?

  是您!老师!

  Is your teacher!

  您的保护让我们健康成长。

  Let us protect the health of your growth.

  在金秋时节结下硕果。

  Formed in the autumn fruit.

  您辛苦了!老师!

  You have worked hard! The teacher!

  在酷暑严寒中辛勤工作的人们。

  People working hard in the heat and cold.

  您辛苦了!老师!

  You have worked hard! The teacher!

  把青春无么奉献的人们。

  Dedication to young people without yao.

  我们向您致以崇高的敬意!

  We pay tribute to you!

  --您辛苦了!

  You work hard!

篇四 英语诗歌

  So often, when I'm alone with my thoughts,

  I feel your presence enter me

  like the morning sun's early light,

  filling my memories and dreams of us

  with a warm and clear radiance.

  You have become my love, my life,

  and together we have shaped our world

  until it seems now as natural as breathing.

  But I remember when it wasn't always so -

  times when peace and happiness seemed more

  like intruders in my life than

  the familiar companions they are today;

  times when we struggled to know each other,

  but always smoothing out those rough spots

  until we came to share ourselves completely.

  We can never rid our lives entirely

  of sadness and difficult times

  but we

  can understand them together, and grow

  stronger as individuals and as a loving couple.

  If I don't tell you as often as I'd like,

  it's because I could never tell you enough -

  that I'm grateful for you

  sharing your life with mine,

  and that my love for you will live forever.

  by Edmund O'Neil

篇五 英语诗歌

  Compensation

  For each ecstatic instant

  We must an anguish pay

  In keen and quivering ratio

  To the ecstasy.

  For each beloved hour

  Sharp pittances of years,

  Bitter contested farthings

  And coffers heaped with tears.

  补偿

  为每一个狂喜的瞬间

  我们必须偿以痛苦至极,

  刺痛和震颤

  正比于狂喜。

  为每一个可爱的时刻

  必偿以多年的微薄薪饷,

  辛酸争夺来的半分八厘

  和浸满泪水的钱箱。

篇六 英语诗歌

  

  By Robert Frost

  罗伯特.弗罗斯特

  Whose woods these are I think I know.

  我想我知道这是谁的树林.

  His house is in the village though;

  他的家虽在那边乡村;

  He will not see me stopping here

  他看不到我驻足在此地,

  To watch his woods fill up with snow.

  伫望他的树林白雪无垠.

  My little horse must think it queer

  我的小马一定会觉得离奇,

  To stop without a farmhouse near

  停留于旷无农舍之地,

  Between the woods and frozen lake

  在这树林和冰湖中间

  The darkest evening of the year.

  一年中最昏暗的冬夕.

  He gives his harness bells a shake

  它将它的佩铃朗朗一牵

  To ask if there is some mistake.

  问我有没有弄错了地点.

  The only other sound's the sweep

  此外但闻微风的拂吹

  Of easy wind and downy flake.

  和纷如鹅毛的`雪片

  The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

  这树林真可爱,黝黑而深邃.

  But I have promises to keep,

  可是我还要赶好几英里路才能安睡,

  And miles to go before I sleep,

  还要赶好几英里才能安睡.

  And miles to go before I sleep.

篇七 英语诗歌

 

  Forget about the days when it's been cloudy.

  忘掉你失意的日子,

  But don't forget your hours in the sun.

  但不要忘记黄金的时光.

  Forget about the times you have been defeated.

  忘掉你的一次次失败,

  But don't forget the victories you have won.

  但不要忘记你夺取的胜利.

  Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered.

  忘掉你遭遇的不幸,

  But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

  但不要忘记你的时来运转.

  Forget about the days when you have been lonely.

  忘掉你的孤独日子,

  But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen.

  但不要忘记你得到的友善微笑.

  Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right.

  忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,

  But don't forget to always have a dream.

  但不要放弃你的梦想

篇八 英语诗歌

  In April, 四月里,

  Come he will, 它就来了,

  In May, 五月里,

  Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遥,

  In June, 六月里,

  Change his tune, 它在改变曲调,

  In July, 七月里,

  Prepare to fly, 准备飞翔,

  In August, 八月里,

  Go he must! 它就得离去了!

篇九 英语诗歌

  Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星!

  How I wonder what you are, 我想知道你身形,

  Up above the world so high, 高高挂在天空中,

  Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的钻石.

  (2)

  When the blazing sun is gone, 灿烂太阳已西沉,

  When he nothing shines upon, 它已不再照万物,

  Then you show your little light, 你就显露些微光,

  Twinkle, twinkle all the night. 整个晚上眨眼睛.

  (3)

  The dark blue sky you keep 留恋漆黑的天空

  And often thro' my curtains peep, 穿过窗帘向我望,

  For you never shut your eye 永不闭上你眼睛

  Till the sun is in the sky. 直到太阳又现形.

  (4)

  'Tis your bright and tiny spark 你这微亮的火星,

  Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀着游人,

  Though I know not what you are 虽我不知你身形,

  Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星!

篇十 英语诗歌

  William Blake

  威廉.布莱克

  To see a world in a grain of sand,

  从一粒沙子看到一个世界,

  And a heaven in a wild fllower,

  从一朵野花看到一个天堂,

  Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

  把握在你手心里的就是无限,

  And eternity in an hour.

  永恒也就消融于一个时辰

篇十一 英语诗歌

  Rain is falling all around,

  雨儿在到处降落,

  It falls on field and tree,

  它落在田野和树梢,

  It rains on the umbrella here,

  它落在这边的雨伞上,

  And on the ships at sea.

  又落在航行海上的船只.

篇十二 英语诗歌

  Never give up, Never lose hope.

  永 不 放 弃 , 永 不 心 灰 意 冷 .

  Always have faith, It allows you to cope.

  永 存 信 念 , 它 会 使 你 应 付 自 如 .

  Trying times will pass,As they always do.

  难 捱 的 时 光 终 将 过 去 ,一 如 既 往 .

  Just have patience, Your dreams will come true.

  只 要 有 耐 心 , 梦 想 就 会 成 真 .

  So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain.

  露 出 微 笑 , 你 会 走 出 痛 苦 .

  Know it will pass, And strength you will gain

  相 信 苦 难 定 会 过 去 , 你 将 重 获 力 量 .

篇十三 英语诗歌

  Boats sail on the rivers, 小舟在河上航行,

  And ships sail on the seas; 大船在海中操轮,

  But clouds that sail across the sky, 然而白云飘过天空时,

  Are prettier far than these. 比这些更为悦人.

本文来源:http://www.qqxwt.com/jiaoandaquan/162398.html